Lactaid Milk Reviews - I finally found this brand of eggnog. In my opinion, it's not as sweet or thick and i love it just like this. Reviewed in the united states on april 1, 2019. Lactaid is an enzyme that helps your body break down lactose in dairy products. I noticed regular milk was bothering my stomach. I am lactose intolerant, so i don’t miss regular milk at all because this milk is delicious and i use it for. I am lactose intolerant and wanted to try this brand to see if it loved up to the hype and was very disappointed. Because it tastes so good. Is dairy messing with you? My household is lactose intolerant (not me) so. One star off simply because the twist cap on almost all the cartons i’ve had have. Lactaid milk is the best milk for those with lactose intolerance. This product fills my dairy craving without giving me an upset stomach. I knew my daughter drank this milk since she was a child. I am not a fan of lactaid.

Lactaid 100 Lactose Free Chocolate Lowfat Milk Reviews 2020

See 139 reviews on lactaid® chocolate milk in milk: The missing lactose in the milk makes no difference at all. My household is lactose intolerant (not me) so. One star off simply because the twist cap on almost all the cartons i’ve had have. I am lactose intolerant, so i don’t miss regular milk at all because this milk is delicious and i use it for.